Refer a Friend: Earn Your Entry Fee Back !
When you sign up for the Four on the Fourth, you’re eligible to get your entry fee refunded when you refer friends and family to sign up.
Refer 5 friends – $20 of your registration fees will be refunded.
Follow these simple steps…
1. Sign up for the race.
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends, family or post on social media.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive a $20 refund on your credit card. Cha-ching!
4. Congrats, you’re a Four on the Fourth All Star!
Q: Where can I find my unique referral link?
A: Your unique URL can be found in:
– Your registration confirmation email (register today!)
– Your RunSignUp account: To find the URL, or the status of your referrals, log in to RunSignup.com, click on My Profile, under Runner Links section (at the bottom), My Referrals.
Q: How do I get my $20?
A: Our system will automatically put $20 back on your credit card when the 5th referral is tracked to your unique referral URL.
Q: Can I retroactively get credit for friend’s I’ve referred?
A: Sorry, friends must register with your link at time of their registration. Those who sign up without your link can not be added to your referral count. Be sure they know to use your link when signing up.
**Chester Four on the Fourth reserves the right to cancel this program at any time.